Little One – The Jaipuria Preschool stands out for its unique approach to teaching by adopting age-appropriate strategies and practices that cater to the learning needs of each and every child.
WHY LITTLE ONE
Developmentally Appropriate Practices (DAP)
Each child develops at a different pace. Our curriculum is designed to be developmentally appropriate for each child. The three pillars of our DAP are:
- Understanding the child’s learning & development
- Understanding individual capabilities
- Understanding children’s background
Social Emotional Learning Programme
Our curriculum is designed to stimulate social and emotional development in children. We believe in shaping a happy childhood by nurturing a love for learning.
- Group activities help to forge stronger bonds between children
- Teachers teach with love and care
- Strategies to help children express their emotions better